Secure storage and maintenance of private keys. For usage with GnuPG. A usage description is available here.
- key length now up to 4096 bits
- on-card key generation
- for signature, encryption and authentication
- key storage for up to three key pairs
- data object for login credentials
- password / PIN protection
For V2.0 of the OpenPGP card GnuPG version >= 2.0.13 is required!
Starting from about. 50 pieces The OpenPGP card can be indivdualised! Other print designs (full color) or additional RFID (e.g. MIFARE) function is possible. If you are interested please contact us: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
With kind support by Werner Koch (G10Code).